Creating Safe, Healthy Communities
Streets Built for People
Public Streets Should Be Accessible to Everyone.
Not Everyone Uses a Car to Get Around.
Complete streets or Multimodal streets make communities and neighborhoods more livable, by ensuring all road users of all ages and abilities —people walking, bicycling, driving, and catching a bus – can travel safely.
SCLCA Steering Committee
Non-profit or community associations that support our cause.
- National Safety Council, Southeastern Chapter
- Mission Readiness
- AAA Carolinas
- Women's Rights and Empowerment Network (WREN)
- Palmetto Clean Fuels Coalition
- SC Recreation & Parks Association
- Partners for Active Living, Spartanburg
- Charleston Moves, Charleston
- Bike Walk Greenville, Greenville
- Midlands Transit Riders Association, Columbia
- Upstate Forever, Greenville & Spartanburg
For profit state and local businesses that support our cause.
- Bicycle Corporation of America, Manning
- Grand Strand Health, Myrtle Beach
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston
- McBurney Integrative Neurology, LLC, Greenville
By The NumbersSouth Carolina Needs to Know THe Facts.
WHAT WE NEED
The SC Livable Communities Alliance supports a state Multimodal policy that:
Working Toward Our Future.
Join us in our initiative to bring a multimodal policy to South Carolina, so we can see a healthier, safer, more equitable and economicaly sustainable state. Let's get started.